A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Your Canary Friend informs of the cookies used on our website:
Likewise, Your Canary Friend informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Next, we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can carry out said configuration:
- § Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- § Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- § Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- § Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- § Operate from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies